- From Feeling to Observation — a book of working drawings 2019-04-04 A recent publication of my drawings which were made as studies and field notes.
- Archival Giclée from the Berlin Series — “Dogs” 2019-01-31 This high definition digitally scanned archival giclée is from a run of 40 signed images.
- Graham Sutherland talk with Virgil Hammock at the Beaverbrook Art Gallery 2019-01-29
Stephen Scott in conversation with Virgil Hammock at the Beaverbrook Art Gallery in Fredericton, New Brunswick.
- studio visit; the symbol in imagery 2019-01-20 A brief video clip shot in Stephen Scott’s Fredericton, New Brunswick, studio, in December, 2018.
- Mexico Colours 2018-04-21 Some thoughts on a visit to San Miguel de Allende.
- In Praise of Patrons 2017-06-25 An essay on the romantic idea of Patronage, based on personal experience.
- Contemporary Currents; Nine New Brunswick Artists 2016-09-28 I was included in an exhibition of nine New Brunswick artists at the University of Maine Museum of Art.
- sketchbook; 30 minutes 2016-08-20 The expressive line in drawing.
- Shippagan Sketchbook 2016-07-29 Oil sketching in northern New Brunswick.
- Light 2016-07-24 My response to having converted an outbuilding with skylight to a summer studio.
- the studio 2016-03-29 Thoughts on working in the studio as opposed to pleine air, and the use of field notes.
- the commission 2016-03-16 My experience painting a posthumous portrait of the celebrated poet Alden Nowlan.
- the sketchbox 2016-03-15 It's not necessary to find the perfect romantic motif for landscape painting. In fact I find it more satisfying to extract truth from environmental studies.
- notebook 2016-03-12 The notebook for a visual artist is the same as a harmonica to a blues player. It should always be in your possession.
- the working drawing 2016-03-09 Ideas go through many stages before they reach some form of conclusion.
- sunday 2016-02-12 This is an autobiographical poem set in childhood. It was written while studying for my degree in Art Therapy.
- before the snow 2016-01-05
oil on linen, 12 × 16″
oil on linen, 12 × 16″
- brook 2015-10-15
There is an unnamed brook behind where I live. Before the cold weather comes I will attempt a few quick paintings to mark the boundary between two worlds.
- Grove 2015-10-02 Two small works done in Inkerman, New Brunswick. It's near the coast in a wooded area close to the fishing town of Shippegan.
- Pop-up at Roberts Gallery — Stephen Scott and Suzanne Olivier 2015-09-19 Image page from a two-man show at Roberts Gallery in Toronto.
- Stephen Scott at the Thunder and Lightning 2015-05-14 An exhibition of works done in the Sackville area, shown in the Thunder and Lightning, as part of the Bordertown Festival in Sackville, New Brunswick.
- Portrait of Alden Nowlan fine art print 2015-03-19 One of the many outcomes from the commissioned portrait of the poet Alden Nowlan.
- Late Summer 2014 2015-02-27
Late Summer, oil on canvas, 11 × 14″, 2014
- Stephen Scott, The Definitive Neopostromantic 2014-11-27 This is a great article if I do say so. The East magazine: Stephen Scott, The Definitive Neopostromantic.
- The Reflective Gaze — Forrestall and Scott — the Saint John Arts Centre 2014-11-13 A show of two very diverse realist painters who share a surprising amount of aesthetic judgment.